Because the cake has a humidity requirement when it is baked, it is necessary to add a baking tray to keep the baked cake too dry.
Generally, when using the oven to bake food, the high temperature will take away some of the water in the food. At this time, it is better to add a little water to the baking tray to avoid the baked food being too dry and too hard to better preserve the food. Nutritional ingredients, add some water to the baking pan, and add the water pan when preheating in the oven.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- About Lamington Cake
- What's The Difference Between Cakes And Muffins?
- How To Prevent Baked Cakes From Drying Out
- How To Preventing Rust In Baking Pans