What kind of mold is used for the chiffon cake?
Since the chiffon cake is mainly attached to the inner wall of the mold by the cake paste, the strong adhesion of the mold has a great influence on the production effect of the chiffon cake. This is the main reason why the mold can not be greased and padded when the atmosphere cake is baked.The hollow mold has a protruding mold in the middle, which increases the area of contact between the cake paste and the inner wall of the mold, and is more convenient for the hair body to rise, especially to prevent the collapse and hardness of the chiffon cake. So if you have the conditions, prepare some hollow molds to bake the chiffon cake.a hollow prototype of the toast mold for baking chiffon cake is very convenient.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Carbon Steel And Aluminum Alloy Which Is Suitab...
- The Difference Between Acrylic Cups And Plastic...
- Tips For Working With The Pans You Already Have
- Muffin Pan Activities For Children
- How To Deal With Rusty Cake Pan
- How Does The Removable Bottom Cake Mold Not Leak?
- What Is The Non-stick Coating Of The Baking Tray?
- Difference Between Toast With And Without Cover