The main raw material of the non-stick coating is polytetrafluoroethylene. The main material is Teflon. Advanced antioxidants and stabilizers are added to improve the high temperature resistance of polytetrafluoroethylene. According to the national compulsory standard regulations, PTFE is used as the main raw material, and a certain auxiliaries are used to form a PTFE coating, which is applied to metal surfaces such as aluminum and iron plates, and is sintered at a high temperature as a contact non-acid food container. Anti-stick coating, the temperature limit is below 250 °C.
The chemical stability is particularly high, but once the temperature is very high, the coating is unstable and it is still possible to emit.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Difference Between Toast With And Without Cover
- How Do You Master The Time And Temperature Of B...
- How To Choose A Good Quality Non-stick Cake Mold
- Why Do Your Cake Molds Need To Be Replaced Freq...
- Advantages Of Hard Mold Surface Treatment
- What Is A Fondant Cake
- Why Do You Need To Add Water To The Oven To Bak...
- About Lamington Cake
- What's The Difference Between Cakes And Muffins?
- How To Prevent Baked Cakes From Drying Out