Fondant is often used for the surface decoration of cakes and pastry. It is a very technical cake. It is different from the fresh whipped cream cake we usually eat. It is made up of fondant as the main material instead of the common whipped cream. It is covered on the cake body, and then decorated with various sugar-plastic flowers, animals, etc. As the decorations are exquisite and gorgeous. Because it has a longer shelf life than fresh cream, and is beautiful, three-dimensional, easy to shape, and has a large space in shape, it is the most popular cake at present, and it is also the most commonly used cake for weddings and anniversaries.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Why Do You Need To Add Water To The Oven To Bak...