1). BPA free
Tritan? has no BPA in the polymerization process and does not release BPA during use, meeting environmental requirements and the FDA.
2). Clear and transparent
Light transmittance >90%, haze <1%, crystal-like luster.
3). Excellent impact strength
The unnotched impact is constant, and the notched impact strength is between 650-980J/m due to the different grades, which is comparable to the impact strength of the US PC.
4). Excellent resistance to hydrolysis and hydrolysis
Tritan? is resistant to corrosion by detergents, detergents, hydrocarbon solvents, oils, perfumes, etc.; it is resistant to hydrolysis in hot, humid environments.
5). High temperature resistance
The low pressure heat distortion temperature (HDT @ 0.455MPa) is between 94 °C and 109 °C depending on the grade.
6). Good mobility
The test conditions are 2.16 kgf pressure and 280 ° C melt temperature. The melt index (MI) is between 15.3 and 29.5 depending on the grade.
7). Easy molding processing
Tritan® grades can be processed by injection molding, extrusion, extrusion (EBM), and injection blow molding (ISBM). In general, molds that can be produced normally using PCs can be produced with Tritan® without modification, and the production cycle times are very close.
8). Easy secondary processing
Tritan? Suitable secondary processing methods include: UV glue bonding, ultrasonic welding, surface printing, surface vacuum plating, etc.
9). Small residual stress of the product
After injection molding, the residual stress of the product is smaller than that of PC, and no subsequent annealing is required. Trital® products are more durable because they have less chance of cracking due to residual stress during use.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- 2018 Foreign Trade Express Lecture Hall Nationa...
- Stainless Steel Cup Material Description
- How To Choose Stainless Steel Cups?
- Do You Have To Grease A Springform Pan?
- Muffin Tin Description
- What Is The Purpose Of A Loaf Pan?
- When Baking Muffins, Fill Empty Cups With Water...
- What Is A Pullman Loaf Of Bread?
- How Can I Cook Frozen Fries In A Frying Pan?
- What's The Difference Between Cast Iron And Car...