Keeping toddlers or preschoolers busy can challenge the most experienced parents. You and your little one are always tied together, you can't go to the bathroom alone, or occasionally enjoy a little quiet and free time, you can keep them busy. The activities that can be carried out in the muffin pans make him happy and busy, introducing several activities that can be done with mini cups muffin pans.
Sort and Match
Your muffin tins can provide containers for your little one to sort toys. Toddlers can sort paper circles by colors or different animal crackers into each cup.Alternatively, you might hide a small item in each cup and cover it with tag board covers and have your child find the matching pairs.
Use a muffin tin to explore color blending. Add 2 tablespoons of red, blue or yellow paint in three of the muffin cups, so that you have 9 cups that contain paint. respectively. Give your child a craft stick for each cup and have him mix the paint in each cup together to discover how different colors are formed. He can paint a picture with the blended colors.
Fill five cups in an old muffin tin with dirt, clay, paper towel, peat moss, water or gravel. Have your child drop one or two seeds into six cups and add water to each cup. She can place the muffin tin in a window where it will get sunlight. Make sure she waters each cup every third day. Examine the cups each day to see which cups allow the seeds to sprout. Toddlers can fill each cup with play dough and plant paper flowers on craft sticks into each cup.
Your toddler or preschooler can change the color of a celery stick with water and food coloring. Have him place 1/4 cup of water in each of three muffin tin cups. Instruct him to add one drop of red, yellow or blue food coloring to each muffin cup. Cut 2-inch segments of fresh, crisp celery in each cup and watch the celery change color. Use 6-inch segments of celery stalk and split the stalk half way up, placing each split segment into a different cup of colored water to see the celery sprout more than one color.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- How To Deal With Rusty Cake Pan
- How Does The Removable Bottom Cake Mold Not Leak?
- What Is The Non-stick Coating Of The Baking Tray?
- Difference Between Toast With And Without Cover
- How Do You Master The Time And Temperature Of B...
- How To Choose A Good Quality Non-stick Cake Mold
- Why Do Your Cake Molds Need To Be Replaced Freq...
- Advantages Of Hard Mold Surface Treatment
- What Is A Fondant Cake
- Why Do You Need To Add Water To The Oven To Bak...