There's no need to purchase a special polish for stainless steel pots, aluminum and chrome. Just cut a lemon in half and rub it directly on the surface to remove fingerprints and grime.
For extra cleaning power
(1)mix lemon juice with either salt, baking soda or cream of tartar.
(2)Mix together hot water and lemon juice in a small bowl. Using a soft cloth, wipe down with lemon juice and water mixture going along . Then wipe down again with a dry paper towel.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- 5 Most Common Thermal Insulation Materials
- Company Employees Outdoor Climbing Activities
- FINE MIST SPRAY BOTTLE
- What Is The Difference Between A Baking Sheet A...
- Can I Microwave My Water Bottle?
- The Advantages Of Tritan, Hurry To Learn!
- 2018 Foreign Trade Express Lecture Hall Nationa...
- Stainless Steel Cup Material Description
- How To Choose Stainless Steel Cups?
- Do You Have To Grease A Springform Pan?