There’s nothing worse than spending all this time making and decorating the perfect cupcakes, only to have them stick to the liners and turn into a big disappointing mess. Talk about frustrating!
How to Prevent Cupcake Liners from Sticking
I’m going to show you a few simple tricks to show you exactly How to Prevent Cupcake Liners from Sticking. The video covers everything you need to know, and I’ve also summarized my tips for you below.
How to Prevent Cupcake Liners from Sticking:
1. Use high quality liners.
2. Use a high quality baking pan, it doesn’t have to be expensive but make sure it gets solid reviews.
3. Spray them with nonstick cooking spray or brush with a little melted butter (spray over the dishwasher to avoid a mess).
4. Slide a deeper baking pan filled with water into the bottom rack of your oven. The added moisture prevents sticking.
5. Allow the cupcakes to cool for a few minutes in the pan then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling. The residual heat can cause the liner to stick.
6. Let the cupcakes cool completely before removing the wrappers. Pop the cupcakes in the fridge for an hour to ensure they’re cool and will release.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Pizza Pan With Holes Vs No Holes
- What Kind Of Mold Is Used For The Chiffon Cake?
- Carbon Steel And Aluminum Alloy Which Is Suitab...
- The Difference Between Acrylic Cups And Plastic...
- Tips For Working With The Pans You Already Have
- Muffin Pan Activities For Children
- How To Deal With Rusty Cake Pan
- How Does The Removable Bottom Cake Mold Not Leak?
- What Is The Non-stick Coating Of The Baking Tray?
- Difference Between Toast With And Without Cover