Preheat oven to 350°F.Prepare mini muffin pan with vegetable pan spray.
Divide cookie dough into 12 slices. Roll each slice into a 1 inch ball and place in each cavity.
Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown, rotating pan halfway through baking.
Remove from oven and immediately press centers of cookies with a small spoon (a measuring spoon works well), to make a cup. Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
Remove cookie shells to set cool completely on cooling grid.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, lemon juice and zest with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
Pipe or spoon mixture into cooled cookie shell. Top evenly with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.
Feel free to switch out the fruit and try different combinations – use raspberries if you prefer a bit of tartness, Choose different fruits based on your favorite taste.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- 5 Minutes To Help You Understand The Baking Mol...
- How To Make A Heart Shaped Cake Without A Heart...
- The Meaning Of Sending A Cup
- The Canada Customer Round Springform Cake Mold ...
- Company Employees Studying
- Can Cakes Stay Out Overnight To Cool In A Bakin...
- What Numbers Of Plastic Are Safe For Water Bott...
- Benefits Of Reusable Water Bottle
- When To Use Glass Or Metal Pans
- Custom Water Bottles As The New Must-have Fashi...