1.Pour off the grease. Like cast iron, your nonstick grill will be easier to clean if you pour off the grease first. Throw it in the trash or another container (to throw away later). Grease shouldn't go down the drain because it can cause clogs.
2.Scrub the grill pan with a nylon scrubber. Use warm water with dishwashing soap to clean your grill pan. Make sure to only use plastic or nylon brushes and scrubbers. Scrub it down, and then rinse it clean. Because the surface is nonstick, you should be able to clean it fairly easily this way most of the time.
Some people suggest letting it cool first before using water, as the heat difference may damage the surface.
3.Soak it to loosen stuck-on bits. If you're having a hard time getting your grill pan clean, try submerging the cooking surface in warm water with dishwashing soap. Leave it to sit for at least 30 minutes, though overnight may be more effective. Use a nylon scrubber to clean the grill pan once it's been soaked.
4.Boil vinegar for oil residue. If your nonstick pan has a residue on it, vinegar may be able to help. Pour boiling water with a 1/2 cup (118 milliliters) of vinegar on top of the grill pan. If possible, let it sit with the vinegar on it. The oil should slide off the pan, and then you can clean it normally.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- How To Cook With A Pizza Pan With Holes
- Difference Between A Cupcake Pan And A Muffin Pan
- How To Get The Smell Out Of Bottles
- Why Can't Cooking Sprays Be Used On Non Stick P...
- How To Prevent Cupcake Liners From Sticking
- Pizza Pan With Holes Vs No Holes
- What Kind Of Mold Is Used For The Chiffon Cake?
- Carbon Steel And Aluminum Alloy Which Is Suitab...
- The Difference Between Acrylic Cups And Plastic...
- Tips For Working With The Pans You Already Have