The four corners of the square bakeware have steeper curvatures due to their larger curvature, and their heat distribution gradients will have a maximum value, and heating will be faster. The round pan has a continuous rotational symmetry, which means that no matter how many degrees you turn, it can return to itself. This determines that his heat distribution must also be uniform in the angle, so in the case of a certain total energy, there is no phenomenon that the individual points on the square plate are heated to a particularly large extent. In addition, Zhiyou believed that the finite element method should be used to demonstrate the second law of thermodynamics and the equation of heat conduction. However, regardless of the method used to prove, the final conclusion is that "circular bakeware is hotter than a square bakeware and is not easy to bake the edges" no doubt! I personally very much agree that “the square baking trays are easy to bake the four corners and edges and the circular baking trays are more evenly heated and are not easy to bake.” This is indeed personal insight. When I first started baking, I used the rectangular baking tray that came with the oven. After each baking, the cookies in the four corners appeared darker and often burned. Later, the equipment was updated, and the baking tray was changed. The color of the whole dish of biscuits is relatively uniform, and the taste of friends is also more apparent.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- The Choice Of Kitchenware
- Hong Kong Exhibition In 2018
- Canton Fair In 2013
- A Friend From Morocco Came To Visit Our Company...
- How To Make A Delicious Fruit Cake
- 5 Minutes To Help You Understand The Baking Mol...
- How To Make A Heart Shaped Cake Without A Heart...