There are several reasons why batters are missing:
1. The egg liquid is not sent well.
2. The cake paste is too thin, try to reduce the amount of liquid in the square.
3. The bottom of the living is reversed. Someone has encountered it before.
4. You can wrap the outside with tin foil
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- What Is The Non-stick Coating Of The Baking Tray?
- Difference Between Toast With And Without Cover
- How Do You Master The Time And Temperature Of B...
- How To Choose A Good Quality Non-stick Cake Mold
- Why Do Your Cake Molds Need To Be Replaced Freq...
- Advantages Of Hard Mold Surface Treatment
- What Is A Fondant Cake
- Why Do You Need To Add Water To The Oven To Bak...
- About Lamington Cake
- What's The Difference Between Cakes And Muffins?