Step 1: Supplies
1. small bottle with screw-on cork
2. spray mechanism from perfume bottle
4. tape (optional)
1. power drill (I used a 3/8'' drill)
2. bench vise (optional)
Step 2: Drill the Hole
You can basically drill the hole anywhere on the top of the cap. Make sure it is neatly done as you would want the bottle to be leak proof when completed.
The bench vise is used to hold the bottle steady for a neatly drilled hole.
Step 3: Apply Glue and Fit
Use the glue to seal the two components together.
I decided to fit the mechanism from below because it looks neater and was easier to seal leak proof even under pressure
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- What Is The Difference Between A Baking Sheet A...
- Can I Microwave My Water Bottle?
- The Advantages Of Tritan, Hurry To Learn!
- 2018 Foreign Trade Express Lecture Hall Nationa...
- Stainless Steel Cup Material Description
- How To Choose Stainless Steel Cups?
- Do You Have To Grease A Springform Pan?
- Muffin Tin Description
- What Is The Purpose Of A Loaf Pan?
- When Baking Muffins, Fill Empty Cups With Water...