1. After each use, use hot water (diluted food detergent) or in the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaners or foam cleaners. Make sure the silicone cup is dry before use and storage.
2. When baking, the silicone cup should be placed flat on the baking tray. Do not dry the mold. For example, for a 6-die, if only 3 molds are used, the other 3 molds must be filled with fresh water. Failure to do so can result in the mold being battered, resulting in reduced service life. To ensure that the finished product has the best broiler effect, lightly spray a small amount of anti-stick baking pan oil on the surface of the silicone cup before baking.
3. When the baking is completed, remove the entire pan from the oven and place the baked product on the grid to be cooled until it is completely cool!
4.Silicone cups can only be used in ovens, ovens, and microwave ovens. Do not use them directly for gas, open flame, or electricity, and directly above the heating plate or under the grill!
5. Do not use knives or other sharp tools on silicone products, and avoid heavy pressure and pull!
6. Due to static electricity, silicone mold is easier to get ash, if not used for a long time, it is best to be placed in a tray without direct sunlight!
7. Do not rinse with cold water immediately after leaving the oven to prolong service life!
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- The Choice Of Kitchenware
- Hong Kong Exhibition In 2018
- Canton Fair In 2013
- A Friend From Morocco Came To Visit Our Company...
- How To Make A Delicious Fruit Cake
- 5 Minutes To Help You Understand The Baking Mol...
- How To Make A Heart Shaped Cake Without A Heart...
- The Meaning Of Sending A Cup
- The Canada Customer Round Springform Cake Mold ...
- Company Employees Studying