The beauty of reusable drinking bottles is that they can be used multiple times. You can always get water under the drinkable tap, but if the bottle is always wet, it is not well cleaned.
Since it is easy to breed bacteria in a humid and dark environment, it is necessary to keep the drinking water bottle every night, or at least every few days. The following are some methods for sterilizing and descaling water bottles introduced by POP SUGAR, a lifestyle website in the United States.
First, put in the dishwasher: some bottles can withstand the dishwasher, you need to look at the bottom of the bottle or view the brand's website to ensure flawless.
Second, wash with warm soapy water: pour out the residual liquid in the bottle, add a few drops of dishwashing detergent and appropriate amount of warm water, screw the lid and shake for about a minute. It is also necessary to use a bottle brush to make a deep brush in the bottle, especially a narrow-mouth bottle. Thoroughly clean the caps and straws and allow them to dry overnight.
Third, wash with vinegar: As an all-natural cleanser, vinegar can kill certain germs and bacteria, but some germs can do nothing, such as influenza virus. You can use this method to remove the bacteria: wash the bottle with soapy water, rinse it, fill the white vinegar to one-fifth of the water level, then fill it with water, leave it overnight, and rinse it thoroughly in the morning.
4. Use diluted bleach: If you are really worried about germs, you may not object to using a little bleach. It is completely safe to drink water with a bleached water bottle. You can also use it to disinfect baby toys and bottles. 1 quart (1.14 liters) of water is mixed with 1 tablespoon of bleach solution, then filled with the bottle, screwed on the lid and allowed to stand for two minutes. Pour out the solution and let the bottle dry before use.
5. Use a water bottle to clean the tablets: Many companies produce this type of product, including Camelbak (8 US dollars, 8), you can also use Edentdent such dentures to clean the effervescent tablets. Fill the water bottle with water, put it in a water bottle to clean the tablets, wait for it to dissolve, let stand for 15 to 30 minutes (according to the product description); finally rinse with water, the bottle will be cleaned again.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Description Of Springfom Pan
- Glass Bottle History
- Leaving A Water Bottle In The Car Is A Fire Risk
- Bakeware Product Warehouse
- Is It All Right To Use A New Non-stick Pan Stra...
- Lemon Juice To Clean Stainless Steel Pots
- 5 Most Common Thermal Insulation Materials
- Company Employees Outdoor Climbing Activities
- FINE MIST SPRAY BOTTLE
- What Is The Difference Between A Baking Sheet A...