Hard mold surface treatment has the following features:
1. The surface hardness is harder than that of a normal knife, and its surface is wear-resistant, acid-resistant and resistant to sputum, and is easy to clean.
2. The surface is grayish black, with anti-radiation and endothermic properties, which can shorten the baking time and save costs.
3. Made of 1.0MM aluminum alloy, high strength, not easy to deform, can ensure the stability of product quality.
The hard film has a hard texture and a black surface. It is not afraid of scratching, has non-stick properties, and can absorb heat more quickly, effectively shortening the baking time. Please note that dura mater and non-stick are not the same thing! The hard coat is an ultra-hard coat that can be cut with any knife, scraped, or even washed with a steel ball without leaving scratches and marks. This feature is especially suitable for dispatching, batching, etc. You can cut the pie and pizza directly with the knife without worrying about damage to the container.
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- What Is A Fondant Cake
- Why Do You Need To Add Water To The Oven To Bak...