You love to bake, you must not buy a mold. Doing according to the recipe is not so perfect. If there is no problem with the technique and formula, it is likely that your mold is wrong!
Today I'll introduce you to 3 common material cake model points.
Carbon steel + non-stick coating
Highest temperature resistance: 230°
Features: Many styles, non-stick, corrosion-resistant, slightly lighter than heavy-duty carbon steel, which lies in the difference between material thickness and steel structure, compared with heavy steel, carbon steel is slightly less resistant to steam. Also be careful not to scratch the surface with sharp, sharp objects.
Suitable for baking categories: heavy oil cake, bread, biscuits, pie, pizza
New Xeonflon Xynflon Coating: The water-based new fluorinated process used on the surface, it has excellent heat resistance, corrosion resistance and long-term non-stick performance.
Aluminum alloy + anodizing
Representative mold: Chiffon cake mold
Highest temperature resistance: 250°
Features: Lightweight and corrosion-resistant, fast and uniform heat transfer, saving baking time; good at climbing, not easy to oxidize, can be used repeatedly. Be sure to choose the regular "anodic treatment process".
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Household Kitchenware Category
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Silicone Mold
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- How To Make A Heart Shaped Cake Without A Heart...
- The Meaning Of Sending A Cup
- The Canada Customer Round Springform Cake Mold ...
- Company Employees Studying
- Can Cakes Stay Out Overnight To Cool In A Bakin...
- What Numbers Of Plastic Are Safe For Water Bott...
- Benefits Of Reusable Water Bottle
- When To Use Glass Or Metal Pans
- Custom Water Bottles As The New Must-have Fashi...
- CAN I FREEZE MY WATER BOTTLE?