The springform cake mold is a must-have for kitchen utensils in the modern fashion baking life. Many people just know about the use of it. Here are some specific instructions for use and precautions.
Instructions for use of the products: 1. Before the newly purchased live bottom cake mold is used, it is necessary to wash the interior first, and then use a warm fire to dry before it can be oiled. 2. After each bake is completed, use a soft cloth or a soft plastic scraper to remove any residue left in the appliance. 3. Anode bottom cake mold for a period of time, it is best to add a small amount of neutral detergent with warm water, the residue is thoroughly cleaned with a soft cloth once.
Product Usage Notes: 1. Do not use sharp metal products, scouring pad and chemical cleaners. 2. Do not soak in water or detergent for too long. 3. When using, take it up and down, and be careful to avoid accidental collision and friction caused by careless operation, which will cause non-stick coating to wear or scratch.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- The Choice Of Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- Silicone Mold
- Non-stick baking pans introduction
- How often is the plastic water bottle replaced?
- Why do some non-stick pans costs so much more t...
- How is the coating applied to the pan?
- If PTFE Is non-stick, how does it stick to the ...
- How to choose a cookie baking tray?