Plastic water bottles can be used indefinitely without restrictions on them. People have been using the same PET bottles at home for many years and never replaced them. Since the plastic bottle has no mechanical parts, nothing happens to them.
However, using the same polyethylene terephthalate or plastic bottles for storage and drinking water for one year or longer is harmful to health. After each supplement, it is possible to leave some microorganisms.
This leads to fungal infections, ulcers, skin diseases, hypersensitivity reactions, dyspepsia and liver dysfunction. Long-use plastic bottles have a layer of fungus on the bottom and side areas. They also smell bad, indicating bacterial growth.
It is recommended to replace the bottle every 8 to 12 months, depending on the amount used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- The Choice Of Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- Silicone Mold
- Why do some non-stick pans costs so much more t...
- How is the coating applied to the pan?
- If PTFE Is non-stick, how does it stick to the ...