The first category is storage equipment, divided into two parts: food storage and utensils storage. Food storage is divided into refrigerated and non-cold storage, and refrigerating is achieved through refrigerators, refrigerators, etc. in the kitchen. The storage of utensils supplies storage space for dishes, utensils, utensils, and the like. Storage equipment is completed through a variety of base cabinets, wall cabinets, corner cabinets, and multi-purpose decorative cabinets.
The second category is washing utensils, including hot and cold water supply systems, drainage equipment, washbasins, wash cabinets, etc. After the washing, garbage generated in the kitchen operation should be set up as a trash can or a sanitary bucket, etc. Should be equipped with disinfection cabinets, food waste shredders and other equipment.
The third category is conditioning utensils, which mainly include conditioning countertops, sorting, cutting vegetables, ingredients, and tools and utensils. With the advancement of science and technology, food cutting equipment, squeezed juice equipment, and brewing tools for home kitchens are also increasing.
The fourth category is cooking utensils, mainly stoves, stoves and related tools and utensils for cooking. With the process of kitchen revolution, rice cookers. High-frequency electromagnetic stoves, microwave ovens, microwave ovens, etc. have also begun to enter the home in large numbers.
The fifth category is eating utensils, which mainly include furniture in the restaurant and utensils and utensils for eating.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The Choice Of Kitchen Supplies
- How To Choose A Baking Tray
- The Choice Of Kitchenware
- Silicone Kitchenware
- Classification Of Silicone Kitchenware
- Kitchenware Hangover
- Correct Maintenance Of Silicone Molds
- Silicone Kitchenware Features
- Carbon Steel Kitchenware
- Silicone Mold
- Making of lemon Filling
- Springform cake pans
- Non-stick baking pans introduction
- How often is the plastic water bottle replaced?
- Why do some non-stick pans costs so much more t...
- How is the coating applied to the pan?
- If PTFE Is non-stick, how does it stick to the ...
- How to choose a cookie baking tray?
- Advantages of high temperature resistant baking...